Thursday, June 21, 2012

take time to learn

Taking time to learn is the hardest thing for me.  I hate to know the ending before the show even starts. But yeah I see it coming.
And well, I got told it was coming.  He lost his job last week. I was very worried for him. I still am worried for him.  But he is smart and well rounded, he will find another job soon.

As for the end.. we were sitting down for the nightly meal and he tells me that my actions are not good.  He continues to tell me that he couldn't go on like this.  He talked with his uncle, who I thought was a great ally of mine in this, and his uncle tells him that his father does not want him to go to the US.  Nor does his uncle. He tells me that his uncle said to him that he needs to think about a wife and his child.  WHAT CHILD!?
OMG IS HE MARRIED WITH KIDS?

No he is not. the thought was that he needed to think about having kids.  Its culture here to have kids and many of them. Funny thing, if he asked me, hell to the yes I would have one for him. No questions asked, no words spoken. So he tells me that his US dream is done. He goes on to say that in 3 months he wont be a part of my life anymore. I am dying inside.

He proceeds to tell me that he will go to Gazinatepe in a few weeks for a job interview. Its a friend apparently. NOT a good idea.  Its not a job, its a hand out that he will be overworked for and likely treated badly at. This is what happens when you work for family or friends.

Dead inside. what can I do?  Its over now. Should just go back to the simple life of nothing back in small town USA.

Wait!  I am fighter.  I have always fought for what I wanted.  And I want this man.

Am I strong enough to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment