Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Is this it??

Is this it?  Is this what I came for?  A life of sitting at home and being hidden from the crowds?  I am in a city with 15 million people and I have managed to see maybe 500.  Not due to my lack of wanting to see the city, but due to the lack of this man not wanting to do anything other than sit here.
I can't take it.  If all he wants is a greencard, then lets go.  You don't have to stand close to me.  You don't even have to walk on the same side of the street.  But atleast let me out of here.

The days are long and hot. As of now, we have been out to Migros (the grocery store) the small market next to the apartment, and to his uncles shop. Nice man, btw.  But other than that, we went to Taksim. Took the metro.  It was scary as hell. Not like the ones in LA or NYC.  Met with his friend, Banjamin.  Seems kinda weird to me.  I can tell that his first thought was OMG.. he was laughing at IC on the inside.  And sadly I can't understand the language so I had no idea what was being said.   Likely things that I did not want to hear.  I mean really?  Who wants to hear others talk badly about them. then again, who wants to sit idly by and know that others are speaking badly about them.

FUCK!! I want to go the hell home! This was the biggest mistake of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment